Saturday, January 15, 2011

New Priorities

I really thought this blog would be a continuation of last years blog only a tiny bit more upbeat and positive. Unfortunately I've had NOTHING to write about. Partly because of the upbeat and positive aspect. I'm starting to think I'm really a half glass empty type of person.

So far this year I've had four things on my mind that I believe to be my priorities at present. They've changed since last time I made a priorities list. The interesting thing about this new list is that I want these things to be my priorities. These items are on this list because of there importance and because of my neglect.

The Previous list July 21, 2010:
1. Being a part of a really good marriage.
2. Getting out of debt.
3. Taking care of my home.

New list January 15, 2011
1. Other people, thinking about others and less focus on ME... I don't want my story to be titled "Michal"
2. Traveling and Reading (I just want to see Everything!)
3. Art
4. God, thinking more about Him and less about Me


No comments:

Post a Comment