Monday, January 10, 2011

Art

I just ordered a large print of the photo above. It's the only officially large print of a photo that I've ever ordered. It's the first mounted photo I've ever ordered. I will be entering it into the first art competition I've ever entered. These are really significant firsts for me and I'm super excited. I literally had butterflies while I was discussing the order with the guy at the shop. And just thinking about getting it back (I hope it's a good as I'm thinking) is the most excited I've been about anything in a very VERY long time.

Now I'm only wondering why I never took the step forward and did this earlier. Geesh.

YAY!!!

This one tiny move makes me realize that I REALLY need to take more effort and do all those things that I'm storing in my mind for "someday." I think I'll clean a bit of my bedroom now (one of those things).

No comments:

Post a Comment