Saturday, April 16, 2011

I'm making a list

1.) I NEED to read. Reading makes me happy and keeps my brain going. I NEED to read!!!

2.) I want to do yard work this week. I'm always so uplifted from being outdoors. I love working in the yard, getting dirt in my finger prints and experiencing the fragrances of nature.

3.) Prayer. I've decided that it would be ideal to set aside a specific time for prayer each day. The funny thing about time with God is that it calms me down, sets me at peace, allows me to breath normally again and I'm happiest when I pray but when I'm horribly unhappy I neglect it altogether.

4.) I'd like more than anything I can think of (except that whole being a mom thing) to stop complaining. That normal daily, "I'm so bored... I'm tired... why'd you do that... whine whine whine" complaining seems to be all that I've got lately and it's got to stop! I'm pretty sure it's poisonous.

So there are about 28 million more things I could add to this list but I'm going to work on these 4 this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment